Origins of Marvel Comics

Category: Books,Comics & Graphic Novels,How To Create Comics & Manga

Origins of Marvel Comics Details

Will be shipped from US. Used books may not include companion materials, may have some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include CDs or access codes. 100% money back guarantee. Read more

Reviews

I bought the softcover of this book 42 years ago when I was nine years old, making the mistake of not asking what a cloth cover (advertised in the comics) was! 42 years later and I finally have a good used copy that would have been in the same condition if I had bought it then! And I still have my softcover!! It brings back a lot of great memories, and although I now have the option to read every story in the book digitally, having the hardcopy made me feel like a nine year old comic collecting kid again!

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel