Odilon Redon

Category: Books

Odilon Redon Details

Art book about Redon Odilon Read more

Reviews

Odilon Redon is a very special artist. He is one of the best masters of light and color I have ever seen. In addition to this talent, his dream-like paintings are captivating interpretations of the subconscious. Before I purchased this book, I borrowed several Odilon Redon books from my local university library. This book was one of two that I decided to purchase. The images in this book are very beautiful. The text is an interesting and pertinent history of his life and work, with some intimated quotations from Redon. This book was originally published in French, and I believe that is why it is a better book about this obscure French artist. Some of the other books talked more about the social conditions and other artists around the time of Redon without saying much about the artist himself. This copy that I purchased is in French, but I read it originally in English. It is one of few books that have worthy images. The other Redon book I bought is the one by written by Richard Hobbs.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel